Up to 90,000 Montanans have been getting mail this week from a political group backing Democratic Sen. Jon Tester, encouraging voters to register for absentee ballots.
- FWP Receives $837,000 Grant To Fight Invasive Mussels
- Controversial Public Lands Opponent - And Protesters - Organize Whitefish Rallies On Saturday
- DNRC Proposes Well Ban Around Flathead Lake Pollution
- Views For And Against 6-Mill Levy Funding For Montana University System
- Maureen Dowd And Carl Hulse On Trump, The Media, Politics
- Tester Attacks, Rosendale Defends Non-Traditional Health Coverage Options
Montana Public Radio will do the listening during our fall pledge drive, which begins at 6 a.m. Wednesday, Oct. 10, and runs through 2 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 14. MTPR will ask listeners to share feedback and support the local programs and news coverage aired daily across the state. We hope to raise $260,000 during the week.
Arts & Music
All across the Arctic, frozen soil is thawing out. A lot of stuff is buried there -- plants and animals that lived more than 10,000 years ago. What happens when a Paleolithic bison bone starts to decompose for the first time? And what does that have to do with climate change?