The results of Montana’s statewide college-readiness test for high school juniors were released Friday. The overall test scores are identical to the previous year but down over the last four years. Montana gives the ACT test to nearly all juniors as part of its federal accountability requirements.
- Missoula Police Officers Involved In Fatal Shooting ID'd
- Northern Plains Resource Council Staff Director Retires After 33 Years
- E3: Rural Specialty Healthcare, Taste Beer Like A Pro And A Guy In Bozeman Stole What?
- Men Face Charges For Walking On Old Faithful Geyser
- Ranch For Kids License Remains Suspended Pending Hearing
- Judge Hears Trump Administration Request To Dismiss Keystone Pipeline Lawsuit
Connect with MTPR
Featured Arts & Music
There is an ant and she is next to my foot, dragging a fly up the same hill that I have just stopped trying to drag myself up. All worker ants are females and this particular female has a black fly in her mandibles, but she’s having a hard time keeping it there because she is negotiating her way backwards through lichen, and the uncooperative (i.e., dead) fly keeps getting hung up.