Three environmental groups are suing the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service over its recovery plan for bull trout, which are listed as threatened under the Endangered Species Act. The groups say the plan doesn’t provide any way to determine if and when the species is recovered.
- Lawsuit Says Feds Killing Montana Wildlife Illegally
- Environmental groups revive lawsuit over bull trout recovery plan
- The Refuge E2: To Secure the Blessings of Liberty
- Montana Candidates Failed To Properly Disclose Facebook Ad Spending
- Flathead National Forest Approves Logging, Fire, Trail Project
- Meetings Highlight Disconnect Over Grizzly Connectivity
Connect with MTPR
Arts & Music
From the Musician’s Spotlight archives: a pair of programs featuring Marc Cohn and James McMurtry, each of which won a Montana Broadcasters Association’s E.B. Craney Award for best non-commercial radio program.
The U.S. House of Representatives is holding open hearings in its impeachment inquiry into President Trump. You can watch all the hearings here as they happen. MTPR will also air the hearings live, along with a wrap-up special from NPR from 6-7 p.m. after each hearing. This special coverage will preempt our regular schedule.
Upcoming hearings are scheduled for Nov. 19, 20 & 21, starting at 7 a.m. Mountain Time.