Update: 5:20 p.m. A fast-growing wildfire discovered Thursday night in the northeastern part of Glacier National Park has led to the closure of nearly all of neighboring Waterton Lakes National Park in Canada.
- Sen. John McCain, Former Presidential Nominee And Prisoner Of War, Dies At 81
- From A POW Prison, John McCain Emerged A 'Maverick'
- Yellowstone Won't Pursue Grizzly Bear That Attacked 10-year-old
- Montana Wildfire Roundup For August 24, 2018
- Montana Politicians Rally Behind Locked-Out Mill Workers
- Flathead National Forest Approves Logging, Forest Restoration Project Near Hungry Horse Reservoir
The energetic and thrilling sounds of American composer Leonard Bernstein have influenced much of our listening experience and music-making today. Join MTPR August 20-26 as we commemorate the 100th birthday of the composer, conductor, performer, educator, and humanitarian. Bernstein 100 Week schedule on Montana Public Radio:
Arts & Music
Today on "Can Do," Christina Henderson , executive director of the Montana High Tech Business Alliance, explains what entices so many new companies to start up or relocate to Montana, and how the Alliance plans on continuing to help start-ups and established businesses alike.