Republican Rep. Greg Gianforte kicked off his campaign with a YouTube video that opens with scenes of Montana’s sweeping backcountry vistas, small towns and ranching lifestyle.
- Amendment Blocking Job Corps Closures Passes House Vote
- Second Deer In Libby Suspected Of Carrying Chronic Wasting Disease
- Rep Greg Gianforte Launches Gubernatorial Campaign
- Drinking Water Warning Lifted For Missoula's Wye Area
- Lawmakers Fail To Override 4 Vetoes By Gov. Steve Bullock
- Killing Coyotes Is Not As Effective As Once Thought, Researchers Say
As an MTPR listener, you're probably aware that we've been working hard for the past several years to stay ahead of rapid changes in the radio and technology landscape. We're writing now to ask for your opinion. Our goal is to continue to provide great content the way that you want it on the platforms you use most often, so we're inviting you to share your opinions about technology in our annual survey.
Featured Arts & Music
If you attended college in Missoula any time in the last 25 years, you probably closed down the Union Club dancing to Russ Nasset and the Revelators at least once. Nasset takes his inspiration from the songs and styles passed down to him from a childhood spent in Shelby, on Montana’s Hi-Line. "I love that '50s and '60s honky-tonk sound. I like to say we rock up the country and country up the rock."
Connect with MTPR
- Bitterroot National Forest Fire Danger Moved To Moderate
- Trump Administration Seeking To Overhaul Forest Management Rules
- More Wildfires Bring Focus On How All That Smoke May Harm Firefighters
- State, Feds Partner On Proposed Seeley Lake Logging Projects
- Montana Needs To Fight Fire With Fire, Officials Say