Montana is preparing to replace its more than decade-old voter registration system as part of a federal grant program to improve election security. However, Secretary of State Corey Stapleton says not all those improvements will be in place ahead of the 2018 midterms.
- Montana Household Income On The Rise
- Sen Tester: 'We're Running Out Of Time' To Pass Spending Bills
- Bonner Teacher Named Montana's Teacher Of The Year
- Gov Bullock Announces Health Insurance Premium Working Group
- Federal Grant Funds Montana Election Security Updates
- Montana Wildfire Roundup For September 20, 2018
The ice is melting, the polar bears are in trouble – but what about the 4 million people who call the Arctic home? The award-winning podcast & public radio show, Threshold , brings you stories about people adapting to a quickly changing world. It breaks down complex science, weaves in culture and history, and illuminates what’s at stake – for all of us – if the Arctic crosses a series of thresholds.
Arts & Music
Just two years after he'd taken up the bass guitar, sixteen-year-old Nathan East found himself on the road with Barry White. The next time the phone rang, Quincy Jones was on the line. The calls kept coming, and for more than forty years, East has been holding down the bass on hit songs with Eric Clapton, George Harrison, Michael Jackson, Phil Collins, Whitney Houston, Beyoncé, Barbra Streisand, Stevie Wonder, and Daft Punk.