Supporters of an alternative proposal to settle water rights claims on and around the Flathead Reservation have released a framework for what they would like to see in federal legislation . Meanwhile, their proposal is drawing condemnation and curiosity across the state.
- Montana Court Overrules Attorney General On Easements
- Montana Reacts To Rollback Of Protections On Nation's Waterways
- Montana Senators Push For Bill Supporting Vietnam Veterans
- Farm Bill Passes With Support Of Montana Senators
- Alternative Tribal Water Compact Draws Curiosity, Condemnation
- Missing And Murdered Indigenous Women Get Attention From US Senate Committee
Arts & Music
Since my recent move to Missoula from the sunny state of Florida, I had experienced many unfamiliar weather conditions. Montana residents might be well accustomed to snow, black ice, negative temperatures, and the season known as winter, but these were still novelties to me.