On the sixth anniversary of the school shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary, Montana advocates for gun policy reform held a vigil in the state Capitol building to mourn the 20 students and six adult staff members who were shot and killed. Around 50 people gathered at the giant Christmas tree in the Capitol rotunda to remember what happened at the school in Newtown Connecticut six years ago, and others like it, since.
- Montanans Hold Sandy Hook Vigil At State Capitol
- Human Remains Found On Blackfeet Reservation
- Conservation Groups Secure Land For Key Grizzly Migration Corridor
- Judge Hears Arguments On Challenge To Trump's Opening Of Coal Leases
- Former Miles City Athletic Trainer Charged With Child Pornography Possession
- Bitcoin Vs Bomb: Threats In Missoula and Havre Not Credible
Arts & Music
Shaun and Jamie Carrier of The Lucky Valentines met playing tunes at a fundraiser in Fort Benton, Montana. Cupid’s arrow pierced them and their shared love of classical music, rock ‘n roll, alt-country, blues, indie, Christian and folk music.