Up to 90,000 Montanans have been getting mail this week from a political group backing Democratic Sen. Jon Tester, encouraging voters to register for absentee ballots.
- Maureen Dowd And Carl Hulse On Trump, The Media, Politics
- Tester Attacks, Rosendale Defends Non-Traditional Health Coverage Options
- Political Mailers Causing Confusion For Montana Absentee Voters
- Threshold S02 Episode Three: Impermafrost
- $3 Million Spent On I-186, Much From Out Of State
- Blackfeet Decriminalize Medical Marijuana
Montana Public Radio will do the listening during our fall pledge drive, which begins at 6 a.m. Wednesday, Oct. 10, and runs through 2 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 14. MTPR will ask listeners to share feedback and support the local programs and news coverage aired daily across the state. We hope to raise $260,000 during the week.
Arts & Music
All across the Arctic, frozen soil is thawing out. A lot of stuff is buried there -- plants and animals that lived more than 10,000 years ago. What happens when a Paleolithic bison bone starts to decompose for the first time? And what does that have to do with climate change?