“I want to talk about death. About two years ago my grandpa died, I miss him a lot," Tai says. "My grandmother tells me that In the Vietnamese tradition, after a person dies, their soul is kinda’ disoriented for exactly 49 days, but what happens after the 49 days, were does he go?"
In this week’s ‘Tai Asks Why’, Tai turns from science and turns to religion to explore this ultimate human question.
Explore, ‘What Happens When After We Die”, Saturday Nov.23 with the award-winning CBC podcast 'Tai Asks Why.' on The Children’s Corner at 8:30 a.m.
Reverend Gretchen Strohmaier from Holy Spirit Episcopal Church will also join us to offer suggestions on healthy ways to grieve loss.
- Ida Always by Caron Levis and Charles Santoso
- I'll Always Love You by Hans Wilhelm
- The Invisible String by Patrice Karst
- Wherever You Are My Love Will Find You by Nancy Tillman
- I Miss You: A First Look At Death by Pat Thomas
- When Dinosaurs Die: A Guide To Understanding Death by Laurie Krasny and Marc Brown
- Tear Soup: A Recipe For Healing After Loss by Pat Schweibert
- The Scar by Charlotte Moundlic
- The Tenth Good Think About Barney by Judith Viorst