Congratulations to MTPR's development (fundraising) staff for winning the 2018 Outstanding Teamwork Award from the University of Montana! We're so proud of this team. MTPR wouldn't be able to function without them.
The award recognizes staff members who have worked together in an exceptional manner to perform an assigned task.
Here's how UM describes the award:
"As a result of working as a team, the department, office, work-unit or University should have benefited in one or more of the following ways:
- specific, identifiable improved efficiencies.
- cost savings.
- cross-training resulting in expanding job responsibilities and improving service to "customers."
- innovative ideas or suggestions to improve methods.
- completion of special projects.
- functioning in unique (sometimes adverse) circumstances.
- improved coordination and cooperation among the department."
The MTPR development staff is Development Director Linda Talbott, Membership Manager Anne Hosler, Membership and Volunteer Coordinator Suzanne Grist, Corporate Support Manager Dave Dennis, and Corporate Support Coordinator Ann McDowell. Keep up the good work!