It’s been a busy spring for Montana wildlife officials dealing with bear incidents.
A grizzly bear died Monday after eating pesticides in an open garage in north-central Montana. State wildlife officials say the sub-adult female had been seen with a sibling in the area northwest of Great Falls in the days before it died. The 143-pound bear died within hours of ingesting the chemicals.
Sunday, October 13th, 2013: Michael Marsolek talks with Scott Milner, Director and Program Coordinator for 2 Valleys Stage, the performing arts offshoot of Alpine Artisans, a non-profit arts organization in the Seeley-Swan region.