Dr. Starbuck's Health Tips for Kids
- The Session Week 3: MMIP, COVID-19 and Capitol Safety
- A Senatorial Spat, Rocky Rollout Of COVID Orders And A Familiar Gun Debate
- Feds Begin Transfer Of National Bison Range To Confederated Salish and Kootenai Tribes
- 291,000 Acres Of Private Timberlands In Northwest Montana Change Hands
- Montana Coronavirus And COVID-19 News
Saturdays 8:50 a.m.
- Local Host Dr. Jamison Starbuck
Dr. Starbuck’s Health Tips for Kids teaches children about the human body, common health issues, and simple ways to stay healthy. This program offers a fun way to educate and empower children.
Using language easily understood by children, Dr. Jamison Starbuck explains how different parts of the body function. She also discusses individual health complaints and common illnesses kids might experience, and describes ways to treat everyday ailments with safe, simple, effective natural remedies.
Dr. Starbuck, a licensed naturopathic family physician and an attorney, presents information in a thoughtful and careful way. She also cautions listeners to discuss any health issue or treatment plan with their parents/guardians before using any remedies discussed in the program.
This program helps children understand their bodies and choices – including those about food, exercise, sleep, and communication – that will affect their health for the rest of their lives. Dr. Starbuck’s Health Tips for Kids also helps children interact more effectively with their own doctor using language and knowledge they’ve learned.
Listen Saturday mornings during the Children's Corner. Or online anytime.