A Forest Service spokesperson describes the Haystack Fire as a late fourth-quarter push at a time when fire season is usually winding down. She says exhausted firefighters are now frequently responding to reports of abandoned campfires.
Gov. Greg Gianforte announced Friday evening that his administration issued a new emergency rule that he says will help transfer patients out of overburdened large hospitals faster, freeing up more beds.
Two dozen Montana National Guard personnel arrive in Missoula next week to help the county handle what officials say is its deteriorating COVID situation.
Dr. Shelly Harkins, the president and chief medical officer of Helena’s Saint Peter’s Health made this sobering announcement Thursday morning: “For the first time in my career we are at the point where not every patient in need will get the care we might wish we could give.”
In a few months, Montana’s Districting and Apportionment Commission will finalize the state’s new maps outlining political districts. To kick things off, they’re looking at map submissions from the public.
09-19-21, 2 p.m.: Pre-evacuation notices remain in effect due to the Haystack Fire burning near Boulder.
Democrats will try the same budgetary process from four decades ago when first-year President Ronald Reagan used reconciliation to achieve his "revolution" in federal fiscal policy.
- Why The City Will Survive The Age Of Pandemics And Remote Work
- Johnson & Johnson Says Its Booster Shot Provides Increased Protection From COVID-19
- If You Love Potatoes, Tomatoes Or Chocolate Thank Indigenous Latin American Cultures
- Sarah Dash, Singer And Co-Founder Of LaBelle, Dies At Age 76
- 'Visions' Is The 'Star Wars' Anime You Were Waiting For
Air quality reports from the Montana DEQ